Who would have known that 1995 would have been such a significant year for the e-commerce industry? Amazon.com and eBay.com went live that year unknowingly, changing forever how we all use the World Wide Web.
These two industry outliers have continued to set the pace and trends for the e-commerce industry from the mid-nineties, changing the digital landscape and the way we shop online.
Inevitably, dozens of other e-commerce platforms and similar selling portals have sprung up since then, using the Amazon.com and eBay.com models as their blueprints of success to emulate.
And with the ability to source and buy pretty much anything nowadays from what has become a global ecommerce village it has never been more important to understand how to sell online via Amazon.com Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) and Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) services.
Amazon.com is famously known for strict fulfilment procedures when using their services, with particular rules and regulations to adhere to when you decide to sell your products on their platform.
If you do not follow their rules, prepare yourself for a cavalcade of returns.
Not all, but most alternative selling platforms and portals have similar requirements to follow when selling products leaving sellers often confused, frustrated and stressed when trying to expand their product reach to a larger audience via these different online options.
Your Experienced Surrey Order Fulfilment Provider
Here at Quantum Marketing Services (QMS), our operations centre is well equipped to support most portal preparation projects. We love working with you to understand your needs and implement procedures to manage your projects, including key touchpoints such as collation and assembly, supplier coordination, packing solutions, distribution and reporting.
Reasons why our clients use us:
- Amazon FBA & FBM prepping and delivery specialists
- Fully automated order management and inventory control in real-time
- A comprehensive understanding of all major online portals and sales channels
- Over 30 years of experience in the 3PL industry
- Strong relationships with suppliers
- Over 20,000 sqft of secure warehousing and convenient locations based over Surrey for main motorways, airports and seaports
- A combined 3PL and 4PL fulfilment provider
- High-quality distribution partners and access to highly competitive courier prices
- Established Freight Forwarder partners in the UK, USA, Europe and China
If you are looking for help suited to your 3PL order fulfilment needs, please get in touch as we will happily advise you of best industry practices and how we can help you. Contact our expert team today or give us a call on 01483 863300. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org